Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Arrived in Moldova

Hey guys! Just wanted to check in. I've finally made it to Moldova after a long day of flying. I have a great roomate and have met some awesome people since I've arrived. I already have 7 haircuts planned for tomorrow! Pray for energy for the rest of the day as I try to ignore jet lag. We have a 4 hr prayer meeting ahead so pray that I can stay awake for that. :) This week I will be at the base in Chisinau doing haircuts for the missionaries living here. Then next week the plan is to move on to one of the other teams in a different part of Moldova and work with that team for a week and do some haircuts. Pray for health as my body adjusts to the new food and time here. Pray that relationships would be build. Pray that I would be able to adjust quickly to the culture and for the language barrier. Excited for what's ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment