Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Coming home

I know I havent blogged in a while, so I'll have to write about adventure trekking and village outreach when I get home. I fly out tomorrow at 1, so today's been a lot of packing, tears, and debrief time. I can't believe it's already time to go home. I'm having a hard time leaving, but maybe that's for a reason so I want to come back. Pray for me as I continue to say goodbye to all my friends here and for safe travel as I fly home.

Things I will miss about Moldova:
1. My friends definitely. This will be the hardest thing to leave behind.
2. The food.
3. The routieras (buses)
4. Walking everywhere
5. Village life with the kids
6. My roommate
7. Amazing moldovan candy and all the ice cream
8. Random trips around Chisinau
9. Movie and game nights with Christina and the guys
10. Romanian worship songs

Things I'm looking forward to when I get home:
1. Seeing my family
2. My bed
3. Air conditioning
4. My car
5. All my other clothes...wearing the same 10 shirts all summer gets boring haha
6......yeah that's about it. haha. All very important things..I know

I think adjusting back to life at home will be difficult. So pray that the transition would go well and that I would be able to express my time here in Moldova to everyone at home. Pray with me that God would reveal next steps to me and that I would continue to remember that His plan is best. So strange that I'll be in America tomorrow night and in my own bedroom. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment