Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bus4Life

So tried to write a blog about the Bus4Life a few times and the last time I wrote the whole thing and the internet went out and erased it all. And my computer has stopped working so I have to blog from my iPod.So I'll keep it short haha. I had such a great time on the bus! We had an amazing team. I'm so thankful for the relationships built on the team and that we worked good together!
I did 124 haircuts in the 10 days that we were on the bus. So needless to say I am a bit exhausted. I'm glad to have the weekend to rest. On Tuesday I will leave for an adventure trecking outreach for 2 weeks.
If there's one thing I've learned since I've been here its that God's so undpredictable. And I love it. While we were on the bus for life, we planned to go to 3 villages. While in the 1st village, the mayor had switched in the 2nd village and said that he didn't want us to go to his village. So we had to opportunity to go to a different village about a half hour away and I'm so glad that we were able to be there! God knows what's best for us. Always. He always has our best interest in mind even if it doesn't seem like it in the moment. I think about Kenya. I thought for sure that was where I wanted to be. I was crushed when I couldn't go. But look what God was saving me for! He knew that I needed to be in Moldova and that I would like it even better! So even though I think I know whats best for me sometimes, He knows way better. His plans are far better than any I could ever have. And I'm so glad :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! I can hear the joy in you through this blog! I'm so excited about what God is doing in your life and how happy you are even when the unexpected happens! I love you so much and will keep praying with you through your journey! Aunt April

    ReplyDelete