Friday, June 3, 2011

Moving to Rezina

On Monday I will be moving to a village called Rezina. One of the guys here will drive me to a bus stop somewhere and I will ride that for two hours. This makes me quite nervous actually. haha. Probably more so than flying by myself. Just because I know most if not all of the people riding the bus will not speak english. I will also have one of my suitcases with me and I dont want it to get in the way and annoy people on the bus. So just pray that on Monday I would be fine riding the bus there and get off at the right spot. I know Christ will be there right beside me the whole time so I have no need to worry.

While I am in Rezina, I think the first few days I might help out with a childrens camp type thing. Then I will cut probably the missionaries hair there...I think there are only 4 or 5 there. One of the missionaries has opened her house to orphans and wants me to cut all their hair so that will be awesome! Pray for strength,patience, and endurance as there could be many kids haircuts. haha.

I will be in the village from Monday to Monday. I dont think I will have internet there, but I'm not positive. I really have no idea what to expect there, but it will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment