Sunday, June 12, 2011

Oops wrong blog. haha.

I guess i accidentally posted this on my other blog but its from the middle of last week....I can't believe it's only been a week since I've been doing haircuts here. I did 10 more today at the church bringing the weeks total to......39 haircuts!! haha. I'm exhausted. I'm glad to have the night to rest...I have a cold right now so my kleenexes are on low and my energy is gone. yuck. Pray that I would feel better soon and that the cold would go away very fast. I feel a bit more comfortable here in Rezina now that I've been here for a couple days. It was good to get to know the team here a little bit, playing cards all night. Tomorrow will be the kids camp in the village. I've been told village life is very different even from the small town of Rezina, so that will be neat to see. There is no shower here in the apartment I am living in so bucket baths have been a little bit of an adjustment. haha. But i am surviving. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment